Everything about landscape design is a source of happiness for me ... I am quite consistent at discovering genuinely creative solutions to design challenges. I am deeply gratified by the innumerable opportunities to effectively address environmental concerns. I live for the ongoing learning that keeps this ‘work’ fresh and new. Do I have all the answers? Does anyone have all the answers? Absolutely not, but when I don’t, I know where to find them and who can help, thanks to my continuously expanding network of experienced landscape professionals who are genuinely committed to environmental best practices that also make financial good sense. Of course, I am so grateful to my terrific clients who - in a different universe - I would be paying for the privilege and enjoyment of creating beauty in their outdoor spaces! Lucky me.
... and I have an abundance of local references!
Graduate of Environmental Forum of Marin - Class 34
Winner: ’08 SF Gate Baylist BEST Top 5 - Landscape Designer
Graduate: 7 week Bay-Friendly Landscaping Program
- Sheet Mulching or Lawn Conversion
- Alameda County Northern - Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont, etc.
- Alameda County Central - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, etc.
- Alameda County Eastern - Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, etc.
- Alameda County Southern - Hayward, Union City, Fremont, Newark, Sunol, etc.
- Contra Costa County Western - El Cerrito, Hercules, Pinole, Richmond, San Pablo, etc.
- Contra Costa County Central - Concord, Danville, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, etc.
- Contra Costa County Eastern - Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley, Pittsburgh, etc.
- Marin County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- Santa Clara County Northern - Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose, Cupertino, etc.
- Santa Clara County Southern - Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy, etc.
- Sonoma County
Specialty Services Provided
Drought Tolerant Plants
Stormwater/Rainwater bioswales, rain gardens, etc.
Landscape Structures retaining walls, patios, outdoor kitchens, etc.
Irrigation & Hydrozoning
Integrated Pest Management
Lawn Removal Sheet Mulching
Soil Analysis & Improvement
Removal of Invasives english ivy, etc.
Composting and/or Grasscycling
Year Qualified: 2009